Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 351 - my mojo is coming back

Bee coz I...have been banned from exercise until I am well, I decided Monday was my day to return to 60% exercise, depending on how I feel after work I might attempt zumba tonight, even if I can't do everything I need to do something.

I had a great weekend spending Saturday morning shopping then I went for a small walk. My night was spent at Muckers house watching old Clint Eastwood movies and chilling out with a few ciders.

Today was a busy one, I picked up Jorja and headed to the hill for an award ceremony for a few friends then met up with my besty from work and her family and hit Healsville Sanctuary, it was a very busy day but I got through it and felt good!

Well I'm off to bed to catch up on some zzzzzz's Bee

B: cereal
L: salad sandwich and a few grapes
D: veg, potato chicken and gravy

No comments:

Post a Comment