Friday, December 30, 2011

Tatty Head

Bee coz I...had an ace time snorkeling today I had to spend 10 mins conditioning my hair, I looked like someone had placed a mop on my head!!

Most of the Christmas eating is over and I'm back to running and today had a bit of a snork. I am thinking I will be doing some making up for being naughty when I get back to Melb. I'll be happy with a 2kg gain or less as I can knock that off in two weeks of boot camp!

Things I have eaten that have been well off the food pyramid or at the pointy top at best:

Salted peanuts
Christmas plumb pudding
Small sausage roll
Rum and raisin ice cream
Cheese cake
Crisps
Alcohol

Everything else has been ok ish but too much of it.

I have walked everyday except Xmas day so maybe that will help!!

Fingers crossed bee x x

No comments:

Post a Comment