Monday, January 30, 2012

The new love in my life..

Bee coz I have already told you about my hammock I thought I would share that next to my bed is my new favorite place to be horizontal!

It has been stinking hot in Melbourne for days now so I made a good decision to put it up in the lounge. I have even decided to leave it up at my birthday party next month.

Talking of my party, I decided to have an open house - nothing formal just casual no fuss, I probably won't even bother with a cake :)

Also I'm popping to Tassie on my actual birthday (my 10th) with Mucker to see my twin brother and family. Also going to a ghost tour at an old penal colony which I'm a little be scared about - in a good way!

Well I'm off to bed and I'm excited that I might be able to get under the doona tonight as its a bit cooler!

Night night -bee

B: cereal
L: omelette and yoghurt with too many nuts
D: soup and toast

No comments:

Post a Comment