Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Smaller plates.

Bee coz I....use dinner plates that are 1950's size, it does not take much to fill a plate. A full plate makes us feel satisfied but really it's a much smaller portion.

After a busy day at work I was looking for a low effort dinner so I cheated and picked up some sliced roast beef and made mushroom and onion gravy (low salt, no trans fat) then filled the plate with corn, peas and brussel sprouts I timed it and it only took 15mins to put it together. While gravy is not great the whole meal is still better than take away.

I couldn't do Zumba last night as my neck is still stiff, although it has definitely loosened up over night so should be good for Wednesday.

I spent the evening planning my Christmas decorations. I like to get them up on the 1st dec. I'm not doing much and only doing inside the house this year. Which is more than I have done for the last few years.

Hope you all have a good day
Bee x x

B:porridge with chia seeds (very filling)
L:toast and pea whack
D: see pic
S: one mini mini muffin

No comments:

Post a Comment