Saturday, February 23, 2013

28 Days to go!

Bee coz I...spent the day out at a farm about 2 1/2 hrs away, I only had time for Zumba today.

I ignored the washing, lawns and shopping to go with a friend to check out a camper bus that she might be buying. It was a great day, I was lucky to meet a couple called Howard and Dawn, Howard is well into his 80's and is as sharp as a tack and fit as a fiddle. We enjoyed a good chat, afternoon tea and headed off. Don't think my friend is going to buy the bus, it was a bit past its useby date :)

The dog (Leo) has had me up two nights in a row at 4.30 am with his barking, he had better be tired tonight or he is in big trouble!!!

I've got another big trip tomorrow down to visit a friend at waratah bay then of to visit Tarwin Lower, so I guess I should go to bed! Nighty night x x Bee x x

B:protein shake
L: 1 biscuit
D:sandwich
Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment