Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Frosty weather

Bee coz I...am still in bed safely under the covers I can't bring myself to go out in the cold for a walk! Lucky I have Zumba tonight so I can justify staying put.

I was flicking through my photos trying to find one for my post, something became apparent - I need a hair cut! It will have to wait a few days as I'm off to Tassie at the end of the week for some time out.

Things have been very busy on all fronts and I worked out that I was not home - other than to sleep for about 10 days, no wonder I'm tired lol Tassie always charges my batteries. Might even get to see some snow!

Well I have nothing else to report other than I'm addicted to a new TV show called The Time Of Our Lives on ABC!

Bee x

B:porridge
L:bread roll (white - tut tut) tartex and small date scone(another tut)
D:3 steamed Dim Sims and yoghurt

No comments:

Post a Comment