Tuesday, July 23, 2013

One of those days!

Bee coz I...had to slam my breaks on to avoid killing some kid, I was the proud owner of an in car soup pool all before 8.15am.

The luck didn't stop there, between meeting I tried to vacuum it out at the wet/dry vacuums you find at the car wash places, no luck at morning break, my money was not good enough for the machine. At lunch I went to another one and its been shut down! Finally I left work early and found a place close to home that did the job! Then my car wouldn't start!

I got it going then drove to Rods who tightened my bits (the things around the battery) and all seems to be good, then I went home and pumped up the flatty on the other car, I think they are all sorted now!

I was glad to jump in bed at the end of the day!

Bee

B:soup (had to test it)
L:sushi
D:pickled pork on toast

No comments:

Post a Comment