Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back on track!

Bee coz I...feel much better now (except for the itching) I'm eating better and walking faster.

I nearly killed poor Jane on our walk the other night. Jane is making a great come back from some nasty health issues and with out thinking I marched at hyper pace (high on anti histamines) up our big hill with out thinking, like a trooper Jane kept up although she couldn't talk - oops! We did take 10mins off our time from the week before!

Worked 12 hrs yesterday, it was a really enjoyable day but missed Zumba, did a few up and down the stairs at work to keep moving.

We have the 10,000step challenge coming up in work next month and I have made a killer team up, aiming for 2nd place this year!

Well I best get up and get ready for the day- have a good one,

Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment