Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Great Balls!

Bee coz I....went out to lunch at work I tried to pick a meal that would not wreck my week, I settled on this chicken meat balls with basil and tomato sauce.

I ordered entrée size and it was smaller than it looked, the bread was the size of my palm. It was filling and just enough.

After lunch I had a nice walk to a meeting only 2.1km but every bit counts!

I had a great run in the morning and felt good when I chose to run the walk parts of the couch to 5k program.

To end the day Jane and I pumped out a 4.5km weekly walk going further than last week as we were enjoying the unseasonably(that word looks wrong?) warm night!

Well that's it for tues
Bee x x

B:cereal
MT: miso soup
L:see pic
D:smoked trout on toast

1 comment:

  1. glad you're back... everyday I try to be good but by 4 O'clock I've lost it

    ReplyDelete