Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Accountability

Bee coz I....have been sick, got my life out of balance and ended up not putting myself near the top of the be good to list, I decided enough was enough on Sunday and took back control, there was a personal cost to this decision but one I was willing to accept. The result is that I have now gained an extra 3 hours back in my day Monday - Friday.

I have been back on steroids, antibiotics etc but if I waited to be 100% to launch back in to things I would have to wait all winter! Lucky I have awesome Zumba instructors who let me do what I can - mostly leg work and no arms above my chest until my chest clears up.

I am now back to 11.5 kg from my best weight loss reading from 2 years ago so I am on a mission to get back to that number again, I have still kept off 2/3 of my weight loss for about 2 years but I want that 1/3 back by summer.

I'm not promising to blog everyday but I will do my best as it helps make me accountable.

So here goes - join me if you like!

Bee x x

B:banana, light milk, honey and chia smoothy
L:2 monster wraps full of spinach, rocket, tomato, ham, feta, cucumber and avo. With a yogurt chaser.
S: mandarin
D:crumpet with tartex

Exercise: 30 mins on xtrainer, Zumba (with no arms)

No comments:

Post a Comment