Thursday, May 29, 2014

Breakfast Shake

Bee coz I....don't really love eating breakfast, I used to often buy ready made shakes. One day I sat down and read all the ingredients and decided they were way to processed.

They may fill you up and be low fat but they are full of artificial sweeteners and other stuff.

Don't get me wrong, if I was stuck I would drink one, but I have concocted my own quick fix shake.

1 banana
1/2 teaspoon of honey (less needed if banana is ripe)
200ml A2 Milk
2 teaspoons of chia seeds
1 teaspoon of hemp seeds

All blended up, if you put it in the fridge the chia swell up or drink immediately and it's delish!

Apologies if I have posted that before, I couldn't be bothered going back to check!

Great day today but got my lunchbox trapped in a meeting so ate a very naughty lunch of scones with jam and cream! Oops!

Ate well for the rest of the day!

Bee

B:Shake
L:2 scones with jam and cream, 4 pieces of cucumber with small amount of beet root dip
D:beans (2 tablespoons) in toast, 1 steak, 1 yoghurt.
E: 30 min walk

No comments:

Post a Comment