Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 114 - 2kg's to go!

Bee coz I.... Forgot to weigh in yesterday I did it this morning! Another kilo gone for a hike! Nice one.

Had a great day today, got some pants from a work mate who has lost weight too so she has passed them on to me! They are two sizes down but I'll get there!

Zumba was funny tonight, we had a fill in instructor. We knew we were in trouble when she said she was a Latin dance instructor, she had the music so fast that we did about 12 tracks instead of 8! It was a good class. I think she was running on energizer batteries!

Well of to be a mum/taxi! - Bee

Bfast: crackers cream cheese and banana
Lunch: crackers and soup with yoghurt
Dinner: smoked ocean trout on toast and strawbs
Snake: 1 slice of honey on soy and linseed bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment