Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 121 - ? Kg's to go!

Bee coz I....just realised I didn't hop on the scales yesterday or today I will have to remember tomorrow first thing.

Had a great day in work, the aircon in work is working well so it was a nice temp inside all day!

Got a turkey and salad sandwich for lunch and it was huge! I've got a big mouth but I had to squish it down to eat it!

Zumba was awesome but very hot! I danced like a butterfly, drank like a fish, and sweated like a pig!

I'm off for a cold shower - night Bee

Bfast: all bran and grain bar.
Lunch: big turkey and salad sandwich and a yoghurt.
Dinner: teriaki chicken and brown rice.

2 comments:

  1. how exciting dying to know if you have done it, I bet you have, you have worked so blooooooomin hard at this xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison, lost another 1kg, which is 2.2lb so only one left until i go on my next goal ;0)

    ReplyDelete