Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 99 - 4kg to go!

Bee coz I.... Normally weigh in on a Sunday and my last weigh in was only Wednesday due to me being in Tassie, I was surprised to see good loss!

Zumba, I am convinced that's the key!

Had a great day today, another few hrs in the garden, walk with the hound, and then I took myself to the movies and saw "Little Fockers" it was funny. I love going to the movies by myself not sure why, I know most people wouldn't but I do.

I stayed up to late chatting to Mucker but fell asleep around midnight (hence this being done this am) and at 3 am my 16 year old knocked on my door to ask where is phone charger was and could I get it for him! He was surprised that I was a bit annoyed at being woken up! For the record I didn't go find it for him.

Byeeeee Bee

Bfast: tuna spread on pita
Lunch: beef and salad sandwich
Dinner: grilled fish with avo on crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment