Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Day 241 - a great idea!

Bee coz I....am working a busy week this week I will promise to post when I can.

Scales stayed the same today so 10kgs still to go. Unfortunately I will miss Zumba all week too as I am working late, plenty of walking will see me in maintenance mode for this week which is fine by me.

My little nephew is going on a holiday for 3 weeks to play with his cousin Miss T and their brand new baby so my brother made him a couple of key rings to take with him. What a great idea, cleaver Daddy x x

My brother will miss his little man but imagine the fun they will have when he gets back!

Well it's a great night on TV tonight so let's see what tv shows I sleep through tonight x x Bee
Bfast:crumpets with razz jam
Lunch: spicy lentil soup with a cheese sandwich (low fat cheese)
Dinner: rice and veggies and a bowl of cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment