Monday, June 6, 2011

Day 246 - a beautiful day

Mel, Lynne and me
Bee coz I ....and my friend Lynne drove out to the country and up the hill to spend the arvo with our friend mel, we spent a long time in the car chatting and laughing.

We were so glad that the sun was out because it was freezing, we were not far from the snow fields and you could tell. The three of us had not all been together for about 15 years although I had seen each of them on the odd occasion over the years. It was a nice catch up on a beautiful chilly day.

Lynne and I stopped for coffee on the way home at healsvilles beechworth bakery, it was good, it's worth a stop if you are ever passing through.
Well I think the weekend went fast but I always love Monday's as it's the start of a new week.

Talk soon - Bee

Bfast: cereal
Lunch: salad, half a sausage I piece of white bread, I small cup cake.
Dinner: soup and fruit
Drink: 1 coffee with skinny milk

No comments:

Post a Comment