Thursday, June 16, 2011

Day 252 & 253 - off to a good start

Bee coz I....was scared I was going to end up looking like branflakes from eating them everyday I decided I needed a new breakfast option. As breakfast really helps to set up my day I need it to be filling, healthy and delish. Enter my muesli mix. Its just a cheap mix with some organic nut and see mixed through. My portion size is to big but I don't care as there is no need for a mid morning snack with all that on board.

Having a great time in work as usual and met up with Connie at the gym on tues and had a great walk with Jane today, we are going further in about the same time from when we started.

Looking forward to Zumba tomorrow - I hope I make it as I am working until 7pm but I'll change like wonder-woman and head there as fast as is legal and hope I make it!

Night x x Bee


B: muesli mix
L: muesli mix ( not a typo)
D: veggie soup and wholemeal roll

No comments:

Post a Comment