Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 290 - when will I ever learn!

Bee coz I....put too much chilly in my healthy spicy lentil soup I was sweating eating it today at lunch, I was glad I had a yoghurt to put out the fire! It tasted great though. Not sure if it's normal or not but when I eat spicy things my tears sting my eyes for ages afterwards! Ginger water and chilly sting!

Can't believe that on the news tonight they showed that two babies had been swapped by accident at a Victorian hospital for 8 hours, how traumatic would that be, apparently it has happened 26 times in the last 4 years just in Victoria!

At least I can be confident that never happened with Billy although I am 5ft 2 he is 6ft 2 (last time I checked) he looks like me and his dad.

Busy day at work plus I was a little tried from all the partying, I'm getting old my recovery rate has slowed down :p

Night all Bee

B:toast
L:as above, avo & ham sanga, spicy soup and yoghurt
D: veggies, steakettes and mandarins

No comments:

Post a Comment