Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 303 - 7kg to go

Bee coz I...have been back to full steam ahead mode (apart from the delish food on Thursday) the scales are joyful once again.

Had a great day at work on Friday, I made play doh and slime! I was filling in at a young mums group and it was fun!

Yesterday I woke to a very pleasant surprise, well two really, one was that it was 7.10am that I woke (better than 5.30am that I usually wake up at for no reason) and the second surprise was that the C25K app had been updated to metric and now you can play your playlists while you are running so it's easier to mix things up! The only down side is that they have changed the voice, the new guy is much more excitable less relaxed/sexy than the other guy but I must admit I like how cheery he is at the half way mark!

Had a great time at Zumba and running yesterday felt like I didn't need worry about my foot, must be getting better.

Today I am going to take advantage of the beautiful weather 18oC (sunny) and go for a nice long walk! Might see if I can con Connie into it too!

Well, better go find my hike boots again - bye for now Bee

Friday:
B: diet shake
L: chicken spring roll and vermicelli
D: low fat burger with salad on whole meal
Treat: shandy

Saturday
B: diet shake
L: spiralina and garlic crackers with low fat cheese, mandarin, strawberries and yoghurt
D: steak and veggies and 1 slice of raisin toast.

Sunday - not sure yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment