Friday, July 29, 2011

Day 299 - a decadent meal for free!

Bee coz I...was invited by my manager to the Women in Local Government conference and dinner, I had a fantastic day filled with inspirational speakers, interactive sessions and decadent food! Delish

Although it was a long day I went for a swim in the morning then headed off to work at the usual time but didn't get home until 11pm I was very happy to see my bed!

The food was not to bad health wise but I ate too much and had two soft drinks which is just like pouring sugar down your throat, but our energy levels were flagging and it kept us going!

I did eat dessert it was a mini pear and apple pie with a tiny bit of ice cream boy was it good! I will have to add one extra session in on the weekend to make up for it!!!

- Bee

B:up and go shake
L: wraps with chicken and salad
D: mini caesar salad, fish and potato and asparagus (see pic) and apple and pear pie with ice cream.
Drinks: 2 soft drinks

1 comment: