Thursday, October 6, 2011

Veggie dumplings - yum!

Bee coz I...can't always remember the day I'm up to I am just going to post the day number every now and then, it's past a year so I think that's enough.

Heaths Is almost 100% now and I really enjoyed going back to work. Not just because I love my job but because it was nice to buy a meal that I have not had to cook myself after over a week away from work.

Veggie dumplings (steamed) are awesome, especially from this great little place near work, very cheap, very healthy, very filling = very happy!

Had a great walk with Jane we went the full distance and while it was not our fastest time it was the first respectable time we have done since we both got sick.

It's school holidays here which means a few extra minutes in bed in the morning which is good, mind you I'm going to bed at about 9.30pm at the moment and sleeping through until 6.30am so I think my body is still paying catch up!

Bye for now as I had better get up and go to work :) Bee

Wednesday
B:coffee (I forgot my bfast)
L: veggie dumplings and prunes
D:egg and ham salad wrap with semolina

No comments:

Post a Comment