Thursday, August 2, 2012

A new love in my life!

Bee coz I...have tried to get a little less processed lately I have got into natural peanut butter, then after talking to my work mate I decided to try this combo spread, perfect spread thinly on toast or pita! It's a billion times yummier than the peanut butter!

It's higher in protein which is great and fat which is not so great so eat in moderation.

Tomorrow for lunch I'm going to try a thin layer with banana on wholemeal pita, my mouth is watering just imagining it.

Today was great in work, we laughed lots over very silly things, which hurt a bit as my abs were still sore from Boxing this morning.

Boxing was ace as usual!

Tomorrow if my knee feels ok, I may go for a jog or may not!

Off to bed now to watch more Olympics - I will have square eyes by next week! With big bags under them from to many late nights and early mornings.

Bye bye bee x x

B:olive bread and hummus
L:beans cold from the can
S:roller corn chips (I know - I needed a salt fix)
D:grilled flake and veggies

No comments:

Post a Comment