Saturday, August 4, 2012

I'm a broccoli farmer!

Bee coz I....am still trying to grow the slowest growing broccoli in the southern hemisphere, I don't know whether this is all that happens or do i leave it and it will grow more? I have no idea. (mum make dad read this post and let me know)

In other more exciting news it's only a few sleeps until I go to Tassie for 2 days and 1 night - bit of a whirlwind visit to take a friend to see Port Arthur in the daylight.

Plenty of walks to get in this weekend, and off to Zumba shortly, my body pulled up much better after boxing this week so I think my muscles are waking up.

My knee is on the mend so I may start my running plan this week too even if it will be slightly interrupted by the tassie trip. I have to get as much exercise as I can done in the next two weeks as I have Jorja and max coming to party with me for a week at the end of August so will be limited to walking.

I worked it out I will miss 3 boxing classes, 3 Zumba classes, probably do my body the world of good as a break every now and then is good!

I have free passes to the work pool so can squeeze a cheeky swim in on my lunch breaks or do a run on the days the kiddos go to childcare and I go to work :) its going to be a fun week.

I have banned myself from the Olympics for 2 nights and mornings as I was getting over tired, although I did like getting my washing on super early so I could hang it out before I went to work!

Well must go as I'm just waffling now x x Bee x x

B:English muffin with ham
L: Japanese bento box (huge felt sick after it as I ate too much)
D:pita bread and dip
S:small taste of vanilla slice

3 comments:

  1. I would pick the biggest first don't let them go to flower Dad says the same... also the leaves are good too

    ReplyDelete
  2. The young broccoi leaves are best because they get bitter as they get older

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man! I'd eat the lot in one go! Ah well I might make broccoli and bacon soup!

    ReplyDelete