Friday, November 4, 2011

10000 steps and more

Bee coz I... Set myself the goal of 20000 steps a day it means that I have to exercise both ends of the day, Friday was always my day off but I don't like my numbers dropping so there are no days off for me!

The challenge only goes for four weeks so my body can have a rest after that!

Last night I did the big lake walk which is about 6.5km if you go the long way. I did a good time but would rather have company of an evening as its a little bit remote in parts.

I have eaten the same thing in work for lunch for the last three days (see pic) pear yoghurt is my new delight it's delish you should try it!

I'm looking forward to the weekend as its going to be dry and warm i am planning a walk up the hills.

Well better go its time for work and I need a quick shower after my bike ride (yes I still get a sore arse from riding)

Bee
Thurs
B:muesli
L: as above
D: crackers and cheese and fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment