Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rain rain go away

New coz I....have had a crazy few days I have forgotten to blog! Sorry.

The 10000 step challenge has meant I'm out exercising most mornings and every night, it's killing me - on the up side the scales have moved back to where they were (1kg loss) but more importantly I can feel my fitness is back and my muscles are back again!

The weather has been a bit wild hot one minute and tropical storms the next which makes it an extra challenge to squeeze in exercise.

I have become friends with the new cross trainer at the gym but my legs are suffering for my efforts. I'm still hating bike riding but am trying to do two rides a week and one on the weekend! I only do 5km lol

Better go Bee

Wednesday
B: muffin with ham and egg
L: wraps and a quarter of a sandwich and half a muffin
D: spicy lentil soup ( not the best when it's 28oC in the house :)

No comments:

Post a Comment