Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Crazy week

Bee Coz I...have a crazy week in work this week and have three major events on this is going to be short.

Pulled out big numbers for my last weekend of the 10000 step challenge did 30000+ on sat and struggled to get to about 26000 on the Sunday but had to spend the arvo in recovery mode - I think I wore my legs out. Let's hope it's enough to get my team over the line.

Had a big even on last night that was 1 year in the making, went really well and despite a few hick ups before the even it all came together on the night. It was a personal high!

Well I better get ready for work - no rest for the wicked x x Bee

B:bacon on muffin
L:veggie Pasty (I know I just needed it!)
D: two fork fulls of rice as people turned up early to the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment