Saturday, November 19, 2011

Mist rolling in

Bee coz I...went walking up the mountain range by my house I got to see a very cool thing today, I was walking up the hill (very steep) and when I looked up I saw the most/fog? rolling down the hill towards me like in horror movies then it just rolled around me and visibility dropped dramatically!

I Kept walking and made it to the top where I could just make out other people all resting in the fog or stretching! I turned back and headed down and walked back out of the fog down the bottom and jumped in the car! It was good timing because the heavens opened!

Then sat and ate some dried fruit and headed home.

X x bee

B:porridge.
L:ham,spinach, tomato and avo wrap
D: diet shake and microwaved pappadoms
S:dried pair,prunes and figs

No comments:

Post a Comment