Friday, February 10, 2012

Busy week

Bee coz I...had visitors over from Tassie, it's been a crazy week.

They were only here for a few days but I decided to clear out the spare room before they arrived.

Food wise I have eaten and drunk more than I should so the scales didn't move this week, it could have been worse but choosing the healthiest option on the menu helped!

It is starting to get cooler in the mornings now so it's soup and porridge back on the menu - yum

Done a few laps of the lake with various peeps, hung out with Mucker, worked and that's about it for the week!

I am trying to run the whole lake but have only made it to the half way make so far. I'm trying to do it by my birthday - I think I can...I think I can....I think I can!

Bee

B: porridge
L: fried rice - small tasted crap
D: toast with hummus

No comments:

Post a Comment