Wednesday, February 22, 2012

A typical lunch...

Bee coz I... make lunch the biggest meal of the day, this is a typical lunch I would have on a day where I have exercise planned! And I polish off a small yoghurt too!

Still have not weighted myself for a few weeks as my focus is good eating and fitness first, weight second. I'm doing ok because my clothes are loosening!

Monday I did Zumba, I really pushed hard, yesterday I did a 3.8km run (took 3 mins off my pb! But it was a flatish track. Then I walked the lake 6.1km my body is now really mad at me lol

It's 3.50am and the possums woke me, now I feel like I could nod off again so night night - bee

Monday:
B: porridge and honey
L: as above
D: omelette
S:30g fruit and nut mix!

Tuesday:
B:porridge
L:as above but with healthy soup instead of tuna
D:2 quon sausages and cereal! Billy accidentally ate my dinner!
S:30g fruit and nut mix!

No comments:

Post a Comment