Sunday, February 19, 2012

I'm addicted to Zumba

Bee coz I....had missy moo over last night I had to be organized to make it to Zumba I woke up early and got dressed and lay there waiting for sleeping beauty to wake. Her brother (my son) billy used to be swinging of the rafters as soon as there was a hint of light, but Jorja just loves her sleep! We made it though with a quick drop off, Jorja still in her buzz light year PJ's.

Zumba was great I really worked hard and the sweat was pouring off me, after class I jumped in the car and was so sweaty that I fogged up the car :)

Did 3.8km run in the heat of the day today, I tried running the distance of the fun run but got a bit lost, hopeful they show you where to go on the day.
My recovery was much faster but I am stupid for running in the middle of the day.

Relaxed at the movies in the arvo and spent the evening in a deck chair on my front lawn! Life is good!

Bee x x
B:weetabix with real milk
L:chicken and salad wrap
D:chicken and salad roll with fruit
1 Drambue shot

No comments:

Post a Comment