Friday, February 17, 2012

Soy milk tastes like cardboard!

Bee coz I...have decided to try soy on my porridge I have had to put banana in it everyday to disguise the taste - now I'm almost over banana's. I had real A2 light milk last night and boy I felt like I was licking an ice cream. So I will keep trying soy, or maybe I'll give almond milk ago next week and just have cows milk every now and then!

Had a busy day in work and had to work a little late, it was thunder and lightening so I wouldn't have done the lake anyway. Lucky I ran 3km at the gym in the morning so I still got something in.

- starting to regret signing up for the fun run already :) Bee

Thurs
B:porridge with soy and banana and 1 spoon of honey
L: as above (I couldn't eat it all lol)
D: 2 weetabix with REAL milk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment