Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'm tough on my runners!

Bee coz I...run, walk and hike (not Zumba) in my runners I seem to go through them fast, the structure seems fine this time, it's the toe and heal material that has packed up! I will sow the toe and have been putting on thinker socks to extend their life!

I've been back to the quack with these sill lungs and put on different anti biotics and a new puffer, seems to have helped already.

Having blood tests this morning and getting cholesterol and blood sugars checked at the same time. I'm betting on my Dr failing to get my blood from my arm and going for my hand, I don't know why they don't just start with my hand. Should be amusing anyway.

I didn't do the steps again the otherday as my legs were over worked from my mountain climb, I did the small lake on Sunday and a run yesterday.

I'm off for a walk now before work and the DR's byeeee - bee

B: weetabix and honey
L: white bean soup
D: boiled egg on toast

No comments:

Post a Comment