Sunday, April 29, 2012

Living on the edge

Bee coz I...like to tempt fate and live on the edge (and Tracy forgot to pack a pull up) I took Jorja round the lake on my back with only knickers on, it's early days in the potty training but we were brave.

She did very well with a few wee stops on the way and a bribe of an icy if she made it!

Lungs are doing well and the results are back from the Doctors - all good on the western front except my vitamin D levels were way down, sugar and cholesterol were awesome A+ for me! My lungs will take a long time to recover but I'll get there :)

I'm going out for a walk soon and I asked Connie to come but she said no because it's dark and her eyes are not what they use to be. I must have been a night owl in a past life because I love walking in the dark!

Off for my walk now - bee

B:porridge
L: pumpkin risotto, on triangle sandwich and a taste of homemade dip and bread (all made at a cooking demo so they were taster size)
D:roast beef and veggies
I also drank a diet coke :(

No comments:

Post a Comment