Thursday, April 12, 2012

This is the bridge...

Bee coz I...mostly blog from my iPhone I can only put up one pic at a time, so over the next few posts I will use some of my camping snaps.

I did the lake on my own on Tuesday it was very quiet without a walking buddy but I cranked up my music and did my best time yet!

Yesterday I did my weekly walk with Jane, it was nice to swap camping stories and get a good walk in!

Jorja, Max and Tracy came for a visit which was nice, Jorja was besides herself as she had not seen me for 5 days - that girl is good for my ego :)

Planning a nice walk today for my last day of leave - not sure where I will go - stay tuned to find out! Bee x x

B:crumpet with ginger infused honey
L:beans on toast
D: chicken and mushroom sausage with instant mash ( less fat than if I make it) and gravy

- not my finest eating day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment