Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Chicken and sweet corn soup - easiest recipe ever!

Bee coz I...had some running around to do after work and wanted to go for a walk, I was glad I had my soup to come home to, when I got home I decided to have roast beef instead so popped the soup in the freezer for another day.

Chicken and sweet corn soup only takes about 15 mins to make the cheats way! Here is how...

Buy:
Spring onions
1lt Stock, I use chicken and a brand from the health section so it's more natural
200g roast chicken shredded (can get it from Coles)
1 can corn
1 can creamed corn

Boil kettle and make stock, chuck in spring onions, bring to boil, chuck in creamed corn, corn and roasted chicken pieces - bring to boil then simmer for about 5 mins or until you are ready to eat!

Makes about 4 serves for me.

It will change your life (maybe)

Bee

B:banana and muesli
L:veggie and prawn dumplings with 1/2 serve of spring roll pancake
D: roast beef on toast with a sprinkle of Parmesan

1 comment: