Thursday, June 12, 2014

Having a laugh!

Bee coz I...can go from genius to stunned mullet and back about 50 times in anyone day, I often have to laugh at myself. Example, one minute it was high fives all around in the office as I worked some magic (figuratively) the next, I was almost panicking in the lift because after the doors shut nothing happened and I thought I was stuck, in my defence the lift breaks down on a regular basis, anyway I was looking around for the "help I'm stuck button" just about to press it then noticed none of the floor buttons were lit up, yep I had not told the lift where I wanted to go! I also sent four emails to myself throughout the day by replying to emails in my sent items.

I am never more aware of how many times a day I laugh than when I have a chest infection and asthma. When you laugh all the air comes out your lungs and that's not always compatible with breathing, as far more seems to go out than in. This starts me coughing and it can take me a few minutes to regain my composure and breath - so when I'm sick I'm always saying "don't make me laugh, DON'T make me laugh" over and over and that makes me laugh more.

I'm am glad I laugh a million times a day!

Bee

B: muesli and skimmed milk
L: chicken and sweet corn soup and veggie and prawn dumplings, left over from yesterday.
D: cauliflower, leek and bacon soup with a roast beef sandwich to dunk!
E: 20 min walk in my lunch break.

No comments:

Post a Comment