Thursday, June 19, 2014

Just keep swimming!

Bee coz I....got to hang with Maxi Moo and Missy Moo after work today, and I had to pick up a badly listed bargain on eBay then hit Zumba, I got through a tuff day in one piece.

Today (18.06.14) marks the 7th anniversary of my beautiful cousin Mandy meeting Elvis at the pearly gates.

This year I struggled to keep it together, maybe because I had just been back to the UK to see everyone and she wasn't there in flesh! I think she was there in spirit especially when I threw up my kippers all over the deck after overheating on a lifeboat! She would have been weeing herself over that!

Anyway I got through the day by quoting Dory (finding nemo) over and over "just keep swimming, just keep swimming"

Live you, miss you Mandy x x

Bee

B:cheese and cucumber sandwich
L:Vietnamese roll (chicken and salad)
D:1 burrito
S: 2 choc digestives

Lots of water

No comments:

Post a Comment