Wednesday, June 4, 2014

My smoking hot arse!

Bee Coz I.....wrote a post yesterday about my gang I forgot to tell you that I'm 1kg down 10.5 to go to get to my best again, I will get there!

In work we often take different cars out when we go off to different meetings, they all drive much the same but where I get stuck is the console buttons, how to turn the radio off or down (most people at work must be deaf)

Today I was driving back from a meeting, it was cold and wet and the cars aircon was on on and fan was up high, it was freezing! I began hitting nobs like I was in a space shuttle and the life of my crew and I depended on it, but had no luck! Until......things started to heat up under my bum!

I had found the bum warmer button! No longer did it matter that my face hands and legs were being blasted by polar air, my arse was smoking hot!

I want one!

Bee

B:forgot (I know 2 days in a row)
L:1 prawn sesame toast, 2 chicken skewers
2nd L: 3 steamed dumplings
D:feta, spinach and ham on toast
More water consumed today
E:0

No comments:

Post a Comment