Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 323- saving $$$

Bee coz I....Have changed the way I shop i am saving a fortune each week. I used to just shop at my local supermarket a couple of times a week and just buy what is on special, then the other week I went to "get fresh" a store that is over the far side of the shopping village, I used to go there all the time when I lived on that side of the train line. I was surprised to see how much cheaper it was. They have meat and vegetables mostly so I start there then go across town to Aldi's then last on my list is the supermarket i used to go to for the few things I couldn't get from the other shops. I tallied it up I am saving about $50 a week!

I came home from shopping then made a quick packed lunch then went for a jog with Jane and had my lunch in the park. Summer is on it's way, it was a gorgeous day!

Last night Connie's hubby Steve told me to come visit them, I have not seen them for a while so declined an offer to go the movies with a friend, grabbed some crackers and dip and headed to theirs an hour later, when I got there, their son answered the door and said I don't think they are in, he then checked their bedroom and they had gone to bed! It was 7.10pm, so I took the goodies back home and Billy and I had some dip and crackers and watched a show about a real life murder lol

Fri night was good, went out with the girls to my fav local and drank a pint of pear cider and laughed at people taking karaoke way to seriously.

Just been for a huge walk and now going to chill for the rest of the day!

Sat
B:up and go breakfast drink on way to shops
L:fruit nuts and vita wheat crackers with cheese
D: salad and peppered beef strips and a yoghurt
S: crackers and olive dip ( not too much)

No comments:

Post a Comment