Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day - not sure will fix later

Bee coz I...have started this post on 3 different days but didn't know what day it was so just gave up I decided to post anyway, I can fix the day up later! The computer is finally fixed so it makes it easier to edit things from there than my iPhone!

Busy week, full of cold, ran a huge and successful forum, went for a couple of swims a jog and a few walks and have eaten well all week bit had a few lemsips and soothers.

Spring is definitely on the way, have seen dafs, lambs and now the magnolia is blooming it just around the corner!

Still full of cold and worked 13 hrs yesterday so taking it easy today. I have found that if I stop for a couple of days my cold goes faster and I really want to go to boxing on wednesday so am being good and slowing down (ignore the 13 hr work day)

Had Jorja last Friday as Borris(pet name for Jorja's and billys new brother in the making) decided to do a test run and put Tracy through a fake labour! We realized that we were a little unorganized and are now ready for the real thing. I get Jorja when the action happens :)

Oh I just remembered I had a bite (small) of a snicker my once fav treat it felt like I was drinking raw cordial was too sweet but now I can stop thinking about them!

Have a good weekend, I am out to a party tonight x x bee

B: branflakes (will fill in the rest later)

No comments:

Post a Comment