Monday, August 15, 2011

Day - still don't know lol

Bee coz I... picked up a cold this week I tried to not to over do it this weekend but with a long day on Friday at work it was easy to start the weekend with a sleep in, I made it to 8.15am which is great for me.

Had a great weekend with a 60th birthday on sat and a belly blessing for Tracy on Sunday. I took Jorja to the park in the morning so rod and Tracy could get ready for the visitors in peace. We had a ball running around in the park!

Had roast beef, veggies and a small baked spud at the 60th with a small taste of pav. For dessert.

Sundays food was normal but did have a small taste of orange and poppy seed cake but had a very very small lunch so it all worked out! Only managed one walk over the weekend but that was 6km so better than nothing with my cold : ) Bee

No comments:

Post a Comment