Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 325 - random pic

Bee coz I...spent the day on Sunday lazing round the house (after I went for a run) and had lunch in the garden with the family, I forgot to take any pics, so this is a random pic that my brother sent me of cute nephew Alex! Some days I with I could just hid in a ball pit lol

Had a great day at work yesterday and totally loving this sunshine, a few more days of it to come before another cold spell, can't complain it's still winter!

Busy long day at work today so I got up and made dinner for Billy, bonus with that is I now have a yummy lunch to take to work!

I will have to go for a walk tonight as I won't make it back in time for gym class.

Well see ya round bee x
Mon

B:toast on the run
L:beans, pretzels and crumpets
D: Healthy pita pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment