Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 327- it's not waterproof!

Bee coz I....missed boxing last night with a dodgy belly, i consoled myself with a nice long shower (6 mins to be exact) I exfoliated my face avoiding the eye area then thought to myself how good it is to feel squeaky clean, then I looked in the mirror! I forgot to take my waterproof mascara off and it was all over my face!

Best news for the week is that Bella's (my little angel motivator) family welcomed a new addition to their clan!
Welcome Julian x x

In other news there is a new class coming to the gym sh'bam it's like a cross between zumba and body jam, we got to trial a few tracks and it was great!

We have also had a spell of amazing weather which is just about to come to an end but summer is not far away this year, I just hope the rain holds off until 4pm so I get a chance to go for a run after work as I'm finishing work early today.

Well my alarm is going off so I had better wake up and get ready for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment