Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Sometime bed wins

Bee coz I...went to the gym this morning and picked my first weights up since February, I was a little tired after work.

I went into my room to change into my walking gear and I just jumped into bed and instantly knew that's where I needed to be! Lucky it was 8pm so that's not to early lol

My arms are just feeling tired but tomorrow I just know they will let me know they are not happy :)

My friend Chris posted some pics tonight on Facebook of the food he has been eating while on holiday in Malaysia and Singapore, it make me hungry, I love looking at what people are eating, it makes me happy and I don't have to consume the calories they do.

Well as you can see I am already tucked up in bed, under my camping blanket so nighty night bee x x

B: protein shake
L:ham and salad wraps with fruit
D:minestrone soup and toast followed by prunes.
S: nuts

No comments:

Post a Comment