Saturday, June 2, 2012

Braved the scales 7kgs to go!

Bee coz I...have avoided the scales for almost 4 weeks I was beginning to start to dread going on them. I was going to stand on them yesterday for the first day of winter, but after eating chips and gravy the night before, I bottled out!

Today I was braver, I went and did as big a wee as I could muster (note this makes very little difference by the way, I tested the theory) and the scales were kind- up 2kg only I can live with that as I see to fluctuate by 1kg anyway depending on the weather (and time of the girly cycle) so it back to 7kg to go to get to my 40kg loss. When I get to the 40kg mark I will add another 10 to make it 50kg. I will give myself a year to do that.

It's very frosty in the mornings here now, this pic was taken at 7.45am, by 1.30pm it was 18oC so I went for a lunchtime stroll, wrong shoes to be walking in so I just took my time and enjoyed the sunshine.

Went out to dinner to catch up with an old work mate last night with one of the girls from work, great catching up and chatting but the night ended almost as soon as we ate the last mouthful when our old workmate said "well let's get the bill it was great to catch up" we were only there for about 1 1/2 hrs at most, I thought it was a night out and was home by 8pm.

Today will be a busy day as I have to get the house up to muster as my parents arrive tomorrow for a couple of weeks and there is washing everywhere to fold from the great (not so great) washing machine flood of the other day!

Best be off x xBee x x

B:diet shake
L:tuna and salad on seed bread
D:beetroot, hummus and Greek dip with pita bread (out with the girls for diner)
No snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment