Friday, June 22, 2012

Shortest day

Bee coz I...live in Melbourne, not sunny Queensland the weather today was crap! windy, cold and wet. Today was the shortest day of the year so technically things get better from here.

It had better stop raining soon as I really need to mow out the front, I won't bother with the back as its bogged again so the grass growth slows down.

Look at the little lemon on the floor in my picture, that's off my lemonade tree, bloody wind, I can't blame Jorja for that one, and look at my real lemons they are doing really well. All the rain has been good for my kale too.

Well I'm off to bed night night peeps - bee

B: weetabix and honey
L:scrambled eggs on toast
D: fish and berms
S: small piece of almond slice

Edited: forgot to press send so its morning now - still raining lol

No comments:

Post a Comment