Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lake Eildon

Bee coz I...went for a day out with my parents on Tuesday, to a place called Bonnie Doon, I got to show them that once again, Lake Eildon had water in it.

You see this lake had suffered terribly in the drought over the last 15 years, I drove over this lake about 3 years ago ( there is a bridge)and this part of it was just a dried up old river bed, in fact I drove around the side of the lake to try and find the water and gave up about 7km up the road.

This is the view now from just beside the in land side of the bridge, as you can see the water now reaches a couple of km inland of the bridge, it's amazing to see such a transformation! It's almost full - never thought I would see that again.

Yesterday I was back to work and hit the ground running (with a head cold) I have a busy couple of weeks ahead in work but that's how I like it.

I had a lovely walk with Jane last night and caught up on two weeks worth of goss and happenings - I love our walks.

In other exciting news...it's pay day tomorrow - woo hoo, billy and I would have been down to beans on toast and soup every night if they had not arrived for their holiday - thanks mum and dad! Also lucky for me I only have one utility bill this month so we are back in track!

Have a good day - bee

B:cheese crackers and fruit
L:ham and mustard sandwich, yoghurt and fruit
D: Spag Bol and naughty garlic bread

Normal healthy living will resume on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment