Wednesday, June 27, 2012

C25K

Bee coz I....woke up this morning with no cold it was time to get moving! Back on the C25K program. It was only 3oC outside when I ran and as this picture shows only 1 hr later it was 4.5oC - I should have waited! Every oC counts.

It was a great run, I decided to start at the beginning to ease into it but I think I might skip a few.

I had a very eggy day yesterday because I forgot I had scrambled eggs for lunch then had an omelette last night too - whoops guess it could have been worse.

I'm back in bed writing this post warming back up after my run, I had a cool-ish shower as its better for your muscles and stops the water stinging your legs when they are cold.

I'm looking forward to my walk with Jane tonight as it looks like no rain is forecasted - have a good day Bee x x

B: cereal
L:scrambled eggs with spring onion on wholemeal bread and a yoghurt.
D:omelette and fruit

1 comment:

  1. well done deep up the good work. Enjoy your 11 days freedom it will pass very quick xx

    ReplyDelete