Thursday, June 7, 2012

Proud owner of an 18yr old

Bee coz I...an now the proud owner of an 18yr old, this week will be full of festivities and cake.

Last night the family came over and Billy's dad (Rod) and his step mum (Jorja and Max's mum- Tracy) shouted us to pizza and cake for dinner.

It was a typical 18th, some one drank to much, vomited, and passed out by 7.30pm, lucky it was only Maxi Moo! (9months old)

We got in some caloric credits in the afternoon by going on a nice walk around a new lake that dad knew about, I think I will be back as you can walk from this lake to my usual lake and it's only about 6km's each way! - I feel a day hike coming on birdlands to lysterfield lake, lap of the lake by my tally would be about 20km.

That's it for now Bee x x

No comments:

Post a Comment