Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 216 - getting hotter

Bee coz I...have been sick I decided I needed some heat to burn off those germs. So Connie and I took the day of work and headed off to the coast to hit the thermal mineral springs.

Temps ranged in the pools from 37oC to 40oC it was just what I needed, the temp outside was 13oC but we hopped in and out of pools all morning and even went in a Turkish Bath, which was like a steam room.

We then washed the mineral water off us in a nice hot shower they even has nice smelling shower gel!

We had a delish lunch then headed home.
Once back I went for a 5km walk the cooked dinner.

Feel like I will be back to Zumba tomorrow so fingers crossed -
x Bee

Bfast: up and go - Bfast drink
Lunch: chicken and salad wrap
Dinner: steak and salad with a branflakes for desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment